Many-a-times, we need people to read what we’ve written and give us their honest opinion about what they think of our work. It helps us find mistakes in our work that can be corrected before becoming the final version of our work.
It is with the intention of becoming a person who can help authors and writers in general to better their work that this section of my services. I aim to help writers by giving an honest opinion on their work and/or helping them better their work by offering editing services.
With two books out in the market, a consistent blog (this one), and a job as an editor of writersmelon.com, I’d love to put my services out there for those who want and need them.
Here are my packages:
- Proofreading – reading and giving an honest opinion about your work, and small changes as required/deemed fit:
- 1000 words or less: 0.40 paise per word
- 1001-5000 words: 0.30 paise per word
- 5001 – 10000 words: 0.25 paise per word
- > 10000 words: 0.20 paise per word
- Editing – Making your work look better, including better sentence construction, correcting spelling mistakes, and grammar.
- 1000 words or less: 0.60 paise per word
- 1001-5000 words: 0.50 paise per word
- > 5000 words: 0.40 paise per word
If you’d like to avail any of these services, please drop me a mail at email@example.com with the following details:
- Nature of article/work
- Word count
- Which package you’d like to avail
Please give me 3-5 business days to respond to your mails.
Here’s looking forward to promoting good books and better readability in the world!