It’s been 11 days since I started writing a minimum of 1000 words every day for my Blogtober posts, some even crossing 2,000. And I wanted to do a blog post today without breaking the streak, but also ease up a little. Because writing, in whatever format it may be, can be tiring. So for today’s Blogtober post, I thought I’ll do a short but fun list in which I list out the problems that readers face on a day to day basis. 😉
For each of these problems, I’m going to associate a GIF depicting the reader’s innermost emotions. Let me tell you, some of these can be absolutely volcanic. (😜) I won’t waste much of my and your time doing a lengthy, boring introduction. Let’s jump right into it. 😁
1. When people talk to us while we’re reading.
2. When our emotions change colors.
3. When the books that movies are based on are not acknowledged.
4. The littlest things will break us. For example, a simple ‘What is it about?’ about a book that’s making us cry.
5. SPOILERS. WE. HATE. SPOILERS.
6. We can’t stop making literary references. #SorryNotSorry
7. Picking our next read.
8. Expensive books.
9. Effed up sleep cycle.
10. Instagram Reels – Why Are They So Addictive?
11. We’ll never have a comfortable reading position.
So those were all the reader problems that I could list. What did you think of this blog post? Let me know in the comments below. I’d love to hear from you. ❤
I’ll see you in tomorrow’s Blogtober post.
Until next time, keep reading and add melodrama to your life! 😀
All GIFs sourced from Giphy.
3 thoughts on “11 Reader Problems Nobody Else Will Understand | #Blogtober22 – Day 12”
Reblogged this on keyboardcritic.
Definitely recognise some of those especially people talking to me while I’m reading. Expensive books is only going to get worse I think. It seems to be worse in the US than here in the UK I think especially for paperbacks.